terça-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2010

Pearl Jam/ The Gossip

Pearl Jam_Just Breathe
The Gossip_Heavy Cross
Like our English teacher said this songs are very different and similar at the same time. They are different because the pace are calm to the first song and faster to the second song. They are similar because of their messages.
In our point of view songs talks about love someone. Maybe the songs was a refuge to the composers to express their love or to declare to their love.
In "Just Breathe" the part "Stay with me,.../You're all I see/Did I say that I need you?/ Did I say that I want you?" first we can see that the composer are begging and after declare his love, but the songs transmits the ideia that he didn't have the courage to declare and now already have, because he say "If I didn't now I'm a fool you see,...". He did this because he is afraid the time runs out and he hasn't said what is in his heart. Now he already do this and anything can happen because he and she will be together.
In "Heavy Cross" the sentence "I trust you" could be interpreted like a "I love you". We can get the explanation to this in the rest of the song. Like when she say "It's up to me and you, to prove it," she wants to transmit the message that is need two people to prove that she trusts him.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário