quinta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2011

Consumerism

Consumerism is present everyday in our lives so it will affect our life style depending also on the money that we can spend.

"Excessive" consumerism is probably influenced by a stressed society that need to go shopping to clear up their mind.
Nowadays , consume more than we need is almost a human caracteristic. Everybody is a consumer, some more than others.

I spend my money in guitar stuff, going out, some clothes and in holidays with freinds.
I earn this money by working or helping my parents
By Sami

I spend my money in accessories, tabaco and going out, for I to have money I have to make things that my parents want.
By Joana

I usually just buy new things when I need to or when I really love that thing. I save my money so when I want to buy something I usually don't need to wait.
By Ana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário