quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

The Evil Scientist

I followed the evil scientist into a dark room. What I saw, I would never forget...
... I looked for everywhere and no sign of the evil scientist. I walked slowly and silently. To my left I saw a lot of colored potions and in the middle of the room were two machines similar to a chair controlled by a variety of buttons and levers. Sitting in that strange machine were two men, involved in a lot of threads. I heard on door open and I hid behind another strange machine. At that time I saw the scientist clearly, a crazy and disheveled man with glasses. I saw he pressed some buttons and pulled some levers and I heard the machine make a strange noise. The two men seemed to be asleep but they trembled when the evil scientist turned on the machine. A lot of lights turned on and off and something made a lot of noise. I couldn't understand what was happening but I was very scared. After that I just remember waking up in my bed.
By:Nitti*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário